VARAN SEARCH AND HOROSCOPE COMPARISON
When the time comes for the marriage of our Daughter or
Son, it is our duty to get them married to a suitable person in a good
family. So we start searching for a proper match for them. When we get
suitable horoscopes, we approach an Astrologer and get the horoscopes
compared. If the horoscopes match we proceed further and try to finalize
In this article we shall discuss about the Varan
Search and Horoscope Comparison.
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED WHILE SEARCHING FOR A SUITABLE GIRL OR BOY (VARAN)
1. Community, Caste, Subsect, Gothram, Birth star.
2. Nativity, Family Status, Residing City, Town or Village.
3. Age difference of Girl and Boy.
4. Education, Employment and Place of Work
5. Government Job, Private company, Permanent job.
6. Own Business or Profession.
7. Whether the income is sufficient to maintain the Family.
8. Dependants and Responsibility
9. Height, Complexion, Beauty and Habits.
10 Healthy or sickly, Fat or lean
11 Discreet enquiry about the family, Girl or Boy.
12 Normal or Disabled
The above points must be remembered while choosing a Match for your
Daughter or Son.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT HOROSCOPE COMPARISON.
There are several points to be checked during horoscope comparison for a
marriage. There are also many methods, Rules and Exceptions. We will now
see what are the important points to be checked for marriage
1. Selection of suitable Horoscopes according to the Birth Star of the Girl and
2. General observation of the horoscopes to determine their suitability
This will avoid waste of Time, efforts and
3. Comparison of the 11 points of Birth Stars of Girl and Boy. (Nakshathra
4. Compatibility of Mars. (Chevvai Dosham)
5. Naga Dosham & Kalasarpa Dosham.
6. Lagnam and Lagna Adhipathi Check
7. Rasi and Rasi Adhipathi check.
8. Longevity of Married Life / Life Expectancy of the Partners
9. Possibility of getting Children and their Growth ( Puthra Bhavam &
10. Comparison of the Planets in Girl & Boy Horoscopes.
11. Kalathra Dosham.
12. Naga Dosham
13. Dasa Sandhippu.
The above points could be checked individually / manually by an Astrologer.
Opinions of Astrologers will differ
according to his or her experience and Knowledge in Astrology. We have
often heard the Term' Our Astrologer says there is No agreement' of
compare the horoscopes as given to them. It is advisable to check the accuracy of the horoscopes and ensure they
are from same Panchangam, before comparing the Horoscopes.
is there any other method to
compare the horoscopes.
Yes. Horoscopes can also be compared as indicated
1. Cast the Horoscope of Girl and Boy every time and ensure they are correct.
2. Check Nakshathra Porutham.
3. Examine Chevvai Dosham in detail from Lagnam, Chandran and Sukran.
4. Check Dasa Sandhippu and ensure no Change of Dasa occurs within a
period of 1 year either for the Girl or the Boy.
5. Calculate the Total Dosham in Girl's Horoscope and Boy's Horoscope. For
this Sani - Rahu - Kethu - Chevvai - and Suryan Positions and Strengths
have to be examined from Lagnam - Chandran & Sukran. This is called as
Papasamyam or Doshasamyam.
If the results of all the above points are Positive, Marriage would be
recommended. Even if one point is negative Marriage will NOT be
recommended. It is sufficient to compare the Horoscopes as explained
above. Where and how to compare Marriage Compatibility is the choice of
HOW DO I KNOW WHETHER THE RESULTS DECLARED BY AN
ASTROLOGER ARE CORRECT?
This is a good question. If you wish to know the
correctness of the Horoscope Comparison, you must know at least some basic
details of Marriage compatibility.. We have published the details of
Star Porutham, Chevvai Dosham, Dasa Sandhippu, Papasamyam, Naga Dosham and
Kalasarpa Dosham in Tamil & English in our Website. Please read them..
If you wish to compare Horoscopes for
marriage please contact Vivahasangamam
by Phone or Email.
With best Wishes For The Early Marriage of Your son or Daughter.
P K Kalyanaraman